Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shooting all Summer Long

Sorry I havn't updated recently. At least I have been doing lots of photography. I've been out on the road starting a project I mentioned awhile ago. So far its called NPS or National Park Service. I won't say more now (because I won't be posting photos from the shoots yet) but I am really liking where it is going.

I will post some pictures of my 2nd cousin Johnny and the wood carvings he creates. They are super good! Seriously, if anyone is in the Virginia Beach area and interested in checking them out, then hit me up. He carves them all by hand with simple, woodworking tools. During a brief interview I also found out that these skills developed through being self-taught. Anyway, enough talk. Check out these nautical themed wood-works.







One final note, I recently joined with a group of my fellow SVA alumni in an effort to create an art collective. We are currently working on our first show. It should be sometime next month. More details will be posted as they become available.

No comments: