Monday, May 4, 2009

Bruar Falls, Brooklyn NY




Over the weekend I had the opportunity to shoot a new club that opened up on Grand Street in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The name of the venue is Bruar Falls, and personally I think it's a great place to hang out, drink a beer and listen to some music.

The bar has a great atmosphere. Laid back but fun, hip but not pretentious, great music but not at a ridiculous loud volume. For someone like me, in their late twenties, I thought the crowd was great. No young, fresh from the Heartlands New Yorkers here. Everyone seemed to be 25+.

I shot the club for NYC&Co. I assume they will write about it on their website, nycgo.com. Bruar Falls will probably be placed on the nightlife section of the website. NYC&Co is the company in charge of tourism for the City of New York.

Click on the Photo above to check out shots of the club.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overall I just feel that you did not take any risks with these images. or any of your other projects.

Alan said...

I took the risk of posting my name.