Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Frank Cisneros takes me to a wine tasting.


My favorite sommelier (yes I had to look up the spelling) took me to a wine buyers tasting in Central Park. The way I saw it my favorite part was taking pictures of all the people attending. When it comes down to attending recreational activities everyone seems equally engaged. I think that is apparent when viewing these photos against my previous NASCAR images or any other images from my collection.



I've started the National Park Service project. I've been shooting it all month and will have images up from some of these first shoots up on this site shortly.

I'd like to also mention that a show I will be exhibiting in will be opening this Saturday, September 5th. The website to check that work out is www.milesfromhome.us.

No comments: